19 Mar 2013

EDITORIAL SHOOT 2


4 Elements

Last week the theme for our editorial shoot were the four elements, FIRE, WATER, AIR, AND EARTH. I decided to go with fire and rather than sticking to the sort of generic red and oranges, decided to interpret it as ashes instead. For the silhouette while I was doing all my research I was immediately inspired by Alexander Wang S/S 13 collection. I got a plain a line dress and on the bottom and on the sleeves stitched and pinned on some paneling using pleather and some burnt papers images. Using the same pleather and paper again I made the belt (on the day of the shoot ) and made the little squares to add a little more dimension to the look. Everyone interpreted each of the elements in very different ways and over all it was an incredible shoot day! Hope you enjoy the pictures of all these beautiful looks! Hope all of you like the look!!

THE INSPIRATION
Alexander Wang S/S 13 via








No comments:

Post a Comment